What is 5052 aluminum plate production process and what are the considerations?5052 aluminum plate production process through these processes: batching - cutting - planing groove - corner cutting - bending - group plate - reinforcement - re-inspection.
1. Batching: according to the single received by the factory, the choice of material type, specification and color, and later transported to the cutting machine to be cut.
2. Cutting: when cutting, first adjust the positioner to the required scale, first cut a small point, review the scale is not compatible with the scale of demand, consistent with the start of cutting, and vice versa to adjust, until the fit stops. When cutting, the direction should be accurate. From left to right, from top to bottom, prohibit anti-cutting; check at the end of the cut to see if it fits the specification, and later the board will be placed lightly in the clean channel cleaning to prevent damage to the board finish.
3. Planing groove: planing groove is to pay attention to the processing of single figure must be made again analysis, confirmation, shaping.
4. Corner cutting: punching and cutting on the corner punching machine, the corner cutting is not allowed beyond the center line of the planing groove.
5. Bending: be careful not to repeat the bending, bending at most twice to prevent fatigue damage.
6. Group board, reinforcement: first prepare the materials and tools for the group board, pay attention to the group board process can not damage the board finish.
7. Re-inspection: the completed 5052 aluminum plate for review, to see if it meets the manufacturing specifications, to prevent the factory to bring bad effects.
1. The 5052 aluminum plate stainless steel plate for visual inspection, to see if there is leakage of welding, welding through, welding joints and bruises and other irreparable defects, if so, it should be amended, if not, then enter the grinding process;
2. Coarse grinding: grinding back and forth with a sand belt on the top, to remove the stainless steel plate surface weld joints, bruises and other defects, so that the initial rounding of the weld, the horizontal and vertical surface is basically free of large scratches;
3. semi-fine grinding: grinding the seam and marks in the previous process with abrasive belts, to achieve a scratch-free surface of the workpiece, the basic brightening, and surface roughness of R0.4mm;
4. Fine grinding: grinding with abrasive belts to correct the grinding of the small lines that appear in the previous process of stainless steel plate, so that the seam between the ground part and the unground part basically disappears, the surface of the workpiece is further brightened, and the surface roughness of the workpiece reaches R0. 1mm. For 5052 aluminum stainless steel plate grinding steps is this, after grinding the product not only smooth surface, and is also very good for use.