Aluminum plate is widely used in people's daily life, such as home decoration, home furniture placement, daily necessities, etc. Many people choose to buy it because of its corrosion resistance, easy settlement, and beautiful surface. In addition, everyone Do you know what the characteristics of aluminum plate are? Aluminum sheets can often form two important components of interior decoration aluminum alloy sheets together with stainless steel sheets, and the basic reason depends on the properties of aluminum sheets and stainless steel sheets. So what are the characteristics of aluminum plate?
Aluminum plate refers to aluminum materials with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to less than 500mm, a width of more than 200mm, and a length of less than 16m called aluminum plates or aluminum sheets, aluminum materials less than 0.2mm, and rows or strips within 200mm width (of course. With the progress of large equipment, there are many aluminum plates with a maximum width of 600mm). Aluminum plate refers to a rectangular plate rolled and processed from aluminum ingots, which is divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, medium and thick aluminum plate, and patterned aluminum plate.
1. The aluminum plate has good durability and corrosion resistance. Use pvdf fluorocarbon spraying or electrostatic powder spraying to ensure excellent aging resistance and corrosion resistance.
2. The aluminum plate is light in weight and high in compressive strength. The 3.0mm thick aluminum plate weighs 8kg per square meter and has a compressive strength of 100 to 280N/m.
3. The average value and color of the anti-coating layer are varied. The excellent electrostatic induction spraying technology promotes the contradiction of the average adhesion between the paint and the aluminum plate, the colors are various, and the selection of indoor space is large, which meets the requirements of the architecture major.
4. Easy to process. Using the technology of first processing and then painting, the aluminum plate can be processed into various geometric shapes such as plan, arc and curved surface, so as to meet the complex shape requirements of engineering buildings.
5. Equipment engineering construction is convenient and convenient. The aluminum plates are all processed in the processing factory according to the submitted order drawings, and do not need to be cut and processed on site. Therefore, the construction quality of the project is very high, especially when dealing with some irregular shapes and two-dimensional inclined plane shapes, which mainly shows this feature.
6. It is not easy to be polluted, which is conducive to cleaning and maintenance. The non-adhesive properties of the fluorine architectural coating film make it difficult for the surface to adhere to pollutants and have excellent self-cleaning properties.
7. It can be recycled and reused, which is beneficial to environmental protection. Different from decorative design materials such as laminated glass, stone, porcelain, and aluminum-plastic panels, aluminum plates can be recycled and have high depreciation.